Below are the essential oils used in our Alive blend! Each one of them plays an important role in the recipe.
Back to Alive
Has antiseptic qualities, is a known astringent, stimulant, and stomachic.
- good for heart health and cures spasms and cramps in muscles
- curbs histamines to fight cough
- regulates menstrual cycles
- has a peppery, but sweet smell
Known for antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; also a good brain tonic.
- frequently employed to fight infections and promote wound healing
- eases pain and circulation issues
- helps in combating mental fatigue
- potent and spicy taste and smell
Popular antidepressant, euphoric, sedative, and powerful mood regulator.
- fights depression and uplifts mood, reducing stress from anxiety.
- acting sedative for nervousness
- increases libido and uplifts mood
- smells bright, earthy, and fruity
A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
A powerful healing agent and digestive for gastrointestinal efficiency.
- improves digestion through eliminating excess gases and flatulence
- mitigates pain and relaxes spasms
- boosts brain and memory function
- warm, spicy, and earthy taste
Known as an astringent, brain tonic, and to fight infection and fever.
- reduces mental fatigue and exhaustion by boosting brain activity
- lifts skin to induce firm muscles
- fights bacteria and fungus
- sharp and citric scent and taste
Known as an astringent, antiarthritic, and is known to reduce symptoms of depression.
- acts as an analgesic by reducing pain in tendons and joints
- helps to regulate blood pressure
- assists in fighting depression
- sharp, citric, and fresh scent
Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
A widely used analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and antiviral additive.
- used to reduce joint and muscle pain, eliminate spasms, and cure cramps.
- stops wounds from becoming septic
- dismisses cold and cough symptoms
- herbaceous and woody scent
A powerful antidepressant and sedative; also a nervine and antispasmodic.
- relaxes muscles to prevent spasms and limit muscle inflammation
- uplifts mood to limit depression
- effective in bringing deep sleep
- fresh, woody, and floral scent
Commonly used as an antidepressant, astringent, stimulant and brain tonic.
- reduces headaches, depression, and anxiety associated with stress
- great analgesic for pain relief
- lifts mood and mental fatigue
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
Used frequently as an antibacterial, but also promotes nutrient absorption.
- staves off infection and prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- speeds up the healing of scars
- stimulates systemic functions
- fresh, woody, and earthy
Employed to arthritic symptoms, but also used as a tonic and antibacterial.
- relieves the body of toxins to reduce arthritic pain in joints
- kills bacteria, preventing sepsis
- eases the mind and reduces stress
- fresh, medicinal, and herbaceous
An antioxidant, aphrodisiac, febrifuge, antidepressant, and sedative.
- Known to minimize the effects of oxidants like free radicals
- acts as a sedative for a deep sleep
- reduces stress and anxiety
- rich, warm, and sweet aroma
Used as an antidepressant, as well as antiseptic, nervine, and sedative.
- uplifts mood and fights depression as well as soothes inflammation
- calms the mind to ease into sleep
- prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- fresh, floral, and sweet aroma