Below are the essential oils used in our Ecstacy blend! Each one plays an important role in the recipe.
Back to Ecstacy
Aids digestion, increases perspiration, and reduces flatulence.
- removes toxins and supports in proper digestion
- decreases flatulent activity
- removes toxins through sweating
- Has a spicy and earthy taste
Has antiseptic qualities, is a known astringent, stimulant, and stomachic.
- good for heart health and cures spasms and cramps in muscles
- curbs histamines to fight cough
- regulates menstrual cycles
- has a peppery, but sweet smell
Known for antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; also a good brain tonic.
- frequently employed to fight infections and promote wound healing
- eases pain and circulation issues
- helps in combating mental fatigue
- potent and spicy taste and smell
Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
Combats anxiety, is anti-inflammatory, and increases digestive efficiency.
- soothes nervous energy and unwarranted depressing emotions
- limits skin and muscle swelling
- speeds digestion after eating
- has a woody and spicy aroma
Promotes healing, increases blood flow, and reduces mental fatigue.
- Its analgesic qualities speed the healing process in wounds and infections.
- brightens mood and calms the mind
- tones skin and hastens blood flow
- floral and fresh aroma and taste
A powerful healing agent and digestive for gastrointestinal efficiency.
- improves digestion through eliminating excess gases and flatulence
- mitigates pain and relaxes spasms
- boosts brain and memory function
- warm, spicy, and earthy taste
Used for stress relief and used as an antiseptic, astringent, and digestive.
- reduces spasms and diminishes stress on the nervous system
- protects wounds from infection
- eases digestive turbulances
- tastes earthy, woody, and fresh
Known as an astringent, brain tonic, and to fight infection and fever.
- reduces mental fatigue and exhaustion by boosting brain activity
- lifts skin to induce firm muscles
- fights bacteria and fungus
- sharp and citric scent and taste
Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
An anti-inflammatory and antidepressant; also antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- fights depression and uplifts mood reducing emotional disturbance
- protects from sepsis and toxins
- useful in soothing inflammation
- citrusy, sweet scent and taste
An antioxidant, aphrodisiac, febrifuge, antidepressant, and sedative.
- Known to minimize the effects of oxidants like free radicals
- acts as a sedative for a deep sleep
- reduces stress and anxiety
- rich, warm, and sweet aroma