Below are the essential oils used in our Meditate Blend! Each one plays an important role in the recipe.
Back to Meditate
Reduces stress on the digestive system, suppresses pain and relieves spasms.
- supports digestive health and has antibiotic qualities
- limits muscle spasms and pain
- promotes efficient digestion
- Has a sweet and sour citric smell
Clears congestion, improves digestion, and relieves stress and anxiety.
- alleviates gastrointestinal problems and increases circulation
- limits flatulence in digestion
- decreases constipation
- tastes both sweet and bitter
Popular antidepressant, euphoric, sedative, and powerful mood regulator.
- fights depression and uplifts mood, reducing stress from anxiety.
- acting sedative for nervousness
- increases libido and uplifts mood
- smells bright, earthy, and fruity
Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
Used as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and decongestant.
- reduces muscle pain as well as cramping and spasmodic muscles
- good for combating mental fatigue
- limits mucus in nose and throat
- fresh, woody, and earthy smell
Combats anxiety, is anti-inflammatory, and increases digestive efficiency.
- soothes nervous energy and unwarranted depressing emotions
- limits skin and muscle swelling
- speeds digestion after eating
- has a woody and spicy aroma
Used for stress relief and used as an antiseptic, astringent, and digestive.
- reduces spasms and diminishes stress on the nervous system
- protects wounds from infection
- eases digestive turbulances
- tastes earthy, woody, and fresh
A calming and sleep inducing analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- known to assist with insomnia and nervous system issues
- instills peace and calms mood
- prevents infection in wounds
- smells flowery and herbaceous
Alleviates pain and lifts mood; also has antiseptic and astringent traits.
- soothes inflammation in muscles and nervous disturbances in skin
- limits pain and fights depression
- fights bacterial infections
- fresh, lemony, and earthy taste
A widely used analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and antiviral additive.
- used to reduce joint and muscle pain, eliminate spasms, and cure cramps.
- stops wounds from becoming septic
- dismisses cold and cough symptoms
- herbaceous and woody scent
An anti-inflammatory and antidepressant; also antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- fights depression and uplifts mood reducing emotional disturbance
- protects from sepsis and toxins
- useful in soothing inflammation
- citrusy, sweet scent and taste
Useful antirheumatic, antiarthritic, and analgesic supplement for joints.
- reduces stiffness from arthritis by improving joint circulation
- fights pain coming from arthritis
- removes toxins in the blood
- has a fresh and woody aroma
A known decongestant, powerful antispasmodic, astringent and nervine.
- relaxes muscle spasms and contributes to brain and memory health
- loosens congestion in sinuses
- effective in treating body pains
- highly concentrated minty scent
A great antibacterial; also used as an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
- fends off bacterial infections, shielding wounds from sepsis.
- calms inflammation in the body
- alleviates muscular spasms
- Herbaceous, fresh, and fruity
Used as a nervine and antispasmodic; also has sedative and anaphrodisiac traits.
- strengthens nerve endings and relaxes strain on the nervous system
- limits and relaxes muscle spasms
- promotes a calm and deep sleep
- has a fresh and citric aroma
Used as an anti-inflammatory, but also a stimulant and an astringent.
- alleviates and calms inflammation in the joints, skin, and muscles
- sharpens and stimulates the brain
- improves blood circulation
- rich and spicy aroma
Commonly used as a sedative, antidepressant, and anti-anxiety remedy.
- calming and grounding to the mind, helps to bring on a deep sleep
- boosts and lifts emotional state
- relaxes anxious thought patterns
- woody and earthy aroma
Used as an antidepressant, as well as antiseptic, nervine, and sedative.
- uplifts mood and fights depression as well as soothes inflammation
- calms the mind to ease into sleep
- prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- fresh, floral, and sweet aroma