Used for skin care and for infections, as well as stress disorders and pain.
- promotes healthy digestion, respiratory health, and eases nausea.
- calms the mind relieving stress
- increases blood circulation
- Tastes and smells curry-like
Reduces stress on the digestive system, suppresses pain and relieves spasms.
- supports digestive health and has antibiotic qualities
- limits muscle spasms and pain
- promotes efficient digestion
- Has a sweet and sour citric smell
Clears congestion, improves digestion, and relieves stress and anxiety.
- alleviates gastrointestinal problems and increases circulation
- limits flatulence in digestion
- decreases constipation
- tastes both sweet and bitter
Aids digestion, increases perspiration, and reduces flatulence.
- removes toxins and supports in proper digestion
- decreases flatulent activity
- removes toxins through sweating
- Has a spicy and earthy taste
Known for antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; also a good brain tonic.
- frequently employed to fight infections and promote wound healing
- eases pain and circulation issues
- helps in combating mental fatigue
- potent and spicy taste and smell
Popular antidepressant, euphoric, sedative, and powerful mood regulator.
- fights depression and uplifts mood, reducing stress from anxiety.
- acting sedative for nervousness
- increases libido and uplifts mood
- smells bright, earthy, and fruity
Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
Used as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and decongestant.
- reduces muscle pain as well as cramping and spasmodic muscles
- good for combating mental fatigue
- limits mucus in nose and throat
- fresh, woody, and earthy smell
Combats anxiety, is anti-inflammatory, and increases digestive efficiency.
- soothes nervous energy and unwarranted depressing emotions
- limits skin and muscle swelling
- speeds digestion after eating
- has a woody and spicy aroma
Promotes healing, increases blood flow, and reduces mental fatigue.
- Its analgesic qualities speed the healing process in wounds and infections.
- brightens mood and calms the mind
- tones skin and hastens blood flow
- floral and fresh aroma and taste
A powerful healing agent and digestive for gastrointestinal efficiency.
- improves digestion through eliminating excess gases and flatulence
- mitigates pain and relaxes spasms
- boosts brain and memory function
- warm, spicy, and earthy taste
Used for stress relief and used as an antiseptic, astringent, and digestive.
- reduces spasms and diminishes stress on the nervous system
- protects wounds from infection
- eases digestive turbulances
- tastes earthy, woody, and fresh
A calming and sleep inducing analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- known to assist with insomnia and nervous system issues
- instills peace and calms mood
- prevents infection in wounds
- smells flowery and herbaceous
Known as an astringent, brain tonic, and to fight infection and fever.
- reduces mental fatigue and exhaustion by boosting brain activity
- lifts skin to induce firm muscles
- fights bacteria and fungus
- sharp and citric scent and taste
Alleviates pain and lifts mood; also has antiseptic and astringent traits.
- soothes inflammation in muscles and nervous disturbances in skin
- limits pain and fights depression
- fights bacterial infections
- fresh, lemony, and earthy taste
Known as an astringent, antiarthritic, and is known to reduce symptoms of depression.
- acts as an analgesic by reducing pain in tendons and joints
- helps to regulate blood pressure
- assists in fighting depression
- sharp, citric, and fresh scent
Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
A widely used analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and antiviral additive.
- used to reduce joint and muscle pain, eliminate spasms, and cure cramps.
- stops wounds from becoming septic
- dismisses cold and cough symptoms
- herbaceous and woody scent
An anti-inflammatory and antidepressant; also antiseptic and aphrodisiac.
- fights depression and uplifts mood reducing emotional disturbance
- protects from sepsis and toxins
- useful in soothing inflammation
- citrusy, sweet scent and taste
A known decongestant, powerful antispasmodic, astringent and nervine.
- relaxes muscle spasms and contributes to brain and memory health
- loosens congestion in sinuses
- effective in treating body pains
- highly concentrated minty scent
A powerful antidepressant and sedative; also a nervine and antispasmodic.
- relaxes muscles to prevent spasms and limit muscle inflammation
- uplifts mood to limit depression
- effective in bringing deep sleep
- fresh, woody, and floral scent
Useful for reducing anxiety, depression, muscle tension, and respiratory symptoms.
- alleviates symptoms of illnesses by reducing fevers and congestion
- calms symptoms of anxiety and stress
- improves gastrointestinal effectiveness
- has a dark, deep, and warm aroma
Commonly used as an antidepressant, astringent, stimulant and brain tonic.
- reduces headaches, depression, and anxiety associated with stress
- great analgesic for pain relief
- lifts mood and mental fatigue
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
A great antibacterial; also used as an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
- fends off bacterial infections, shielding wounds from sepsis.
- calms inflammation in the body
- alleviates muscular spasms
- Herbaceous, fresh, and fruity
An effective antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, and has stimulant properties.
- acts as a powerful antiseptic for wounds and increases pace of scarring
- relaxes the muscles and reduces spasms
- reduces gastrointestinal disturbances
- light, sweet, menthol aroma
Used as a nervine and antispasmodic; also has sedative and anaphrodisiac traits.
- strengthens nerve endings and relaxes strain on the nervous system
- limits and relaxes muscle spasms
- promotes a calm and deep sleep
- has a fresh and citric aroma
Used frequently as an antibacterial, but also promotes nutrient absorption.
- staves off infection and prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- speeds up the healing of scars
- stimulates systemic functions
- fresh, woody, and earthy
Employed to arthritic symptoms, but also used as a tonic and antibacterial.
- relieves the body of toxins to reduce arthritic pain in joints
- kills bacteria, preventing sepsis
- eases the mind and reduces stress
- fresh, medicinal, and herbaceous
Used as an anti-inflammatory, but also a stimulant and an astringent.
- alleviates and calms inflammation in the joints, skin, and muscles
- sharpens and stimulates the brain
- improves blood circulation
- rich and spicy aroma
An antioxidant, aphrodisiac, febrifuge, antidepressant, and sedative.
- known to minimize the effects of oxidants like free radicals
- acts as a sedative for a deep sleep
- reduces stress and anxiety
- rich, warm, and sweet aroma
Used as an antidepressant, as well as antiseptic, nervine, and sedative.
- uplifts mood and fights depression as well as soothes inflammation
- calms the mind to ease into sleep
- prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- fresh, floral, and sweet aroma