Below are the essential oils used in our Refresh blend! Each one plays an important role in the recipe.
Back to Refresh
Used for skin care and for infections, as well as stress disorders and pain.
- promotes healthy digestion, respiratory health, and eases nausea.
- calms the mind relieving stress
- increases blood circulation
- Tastes and smells curry-like
Has antiseptic qualities, is a known astringent, stimulant, and stomachic.
- good for heart health and cures spasms and cramps in muscles
- curbs histamines to fight cough
- regulates menstrual cycles
- has a peppery, but sweet smell
Known for antibacterial and antiseptic qualities; also a good brain tonic.
- frequently employed to fight infections and promote wound healing
- eases pain and circulation issues
- helps in combating mental fatigue
- potent and spicy taste and smell
Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
A powerful known antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulant, and digestive.
- defends body against bacteria and stimulates digestion
- assists in cleaning wounds
- decreases flatulence and gases
- has an earthy and bitter taste
Promotes healing, increases blood flow, and reduces mental fatigue.
- Its analgesic qualities speed the healing process in wounds and infections.
- brightens mood and calms the mind
- tones skin and hastens blood flow
- floral and fresh aroma and taste
A powerful healing agent and digestive for gastrointestinal efficiency.
- improves digestion through eliminating excess gases and flatulence
- mitigates pain and relaxes spasms
- boosts brain and memory function
- warm, spicy, and earthy taste
Alleviates pain and lifts mood; also has antiseptic and astringent traits.
- soothes inflammation in muscles and nervous disturbances in skin
- limits pain and fights depression
- fights bacterial infections
- fresh, lemony, and earthy taste
Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
A widely used analgesic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, and antiviral additive.
- used to reduce joint and muscle pain, eliminate spasms, and cure cramps.
- stops wounds from becoming septic
- dismisses cold and cough symptoms
- herbaceous and woody scent
used as an antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory supplement.
- inhibits infection growth and promotes healing of damaged skin
- promotes efficient digestion
- calms inflamed skin and muscles
- herbaceous and sharp scent
Useful antirheumatic, antiarthritic, and analgesic supplement for joints.
- reduces stiffness from arthritis by improving joint circulation
- fights pain coming from arthritis
- removes toxins in the blood
- has a fresh and woody aroma
Employed to arthritic symptoms, but also used as a tonic and antibacterial.
- relieves the body of toxins to reduce arthritic pain in joints
- kills bacteria, preventing sepsis
- eases the mind and reduces stress
- fresh, medicinal, and herbaceous
Used as an anti-inflammatory, but also a stimulant and an astringent.
- alleviates and calms inflammation in the joints, skin, and muscles
- sharpens and stimulates the brain
- improves blood circulation
- rich and spicy aroma