Below are the essential oils used in our Trance blend! Each one plays an important role in the recipe.
Back to Trance
Reduces stress on the digestive system, suppresses pain and relieves spasms.
- supports digestive health and has antibiotic qualities
- limits muscle spasms and pain
- promotes efficient digestion
- Has a sweet and sour citric smell
Clears congestion, improves digestion, and relieves stress and anxiety.
- alleviates gastrointestinal problems and increases circulation
- limits flatulence in digestion
- decreases constipation
- tastes both sweet and bitter
Known as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial.
- Limits pain and fights inflammation caused by bacterial infection.
- calms headaches and muscle pain
- speeds up the healing of wounds
- tastes sweet, woody, and earthy
A powerful digestive that also increases perspiration and calms anxiety.
- promotes gastrointestinal health and soothes digestion
- eases hypersensitivity and nerves
- expels toxins through sweat
- has a fresh and herbaceous aroma
Used for stress relief and used as an antiseptic, astringent, and digestive.
- reduces spasms and diminishes stress on the nervous system
- protects wounds from infection
- eases digestive turbulances
- tastes earthy, woody, and fresh
A calming and sleep inducing analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- known to assist with insomnia and nervous system issues
- instills peace and calms mood
- prevents infection in wounds
- smells flowery and herbaceous
Alleviates pain and lifts mood; also has antiseptic and astringent traits.
- soothes inflammation in muscles and nervous disturbances in skin
- limits pain and fights depression
- fights bacterial infections
- fresh, lemony, and earthy taste
Facilitates cell growth, purifies blood, and calms inflammation and nerves.
- promotes and accelerates growth and regeneration of blood cells
- great for liver and kidney health
- calms the mind to reduce stress
- very sweet and fruity scent
A known decongestant, powerful antispasmodic, astringent and nervine.
- relaxes muscle spasms and contributes to brain and memory health
- loosens congestion in sinuses
- effective in treating body pains
- highly concentrated minty scent
A powerful antidepressant and sedative; also a nervine and antispasmodic.
- relaxes muscles to prevent spasms and limit muscle inflammation
- uplifts mood to limit depression
- effective in bringing deep sleep
- fresh, woody, and floral scent
Used as a nervine and antispasmodic; also has sedative and anaphrodisiac traits.
- strengthens nerve endings and relaxes strain on the nervous system
- limits and relaxes muscle spasms
- promotes a calm and deep sleep
- has a fresh and citric aroma
Employed to arthritic symptoms, but also used as a tonic and antibacterial.
- relieves the body of toxins to reduce arthritic pain in joints
- kills bacteria, preventing sepsis
- eases the mind and reduces stress
- fresh, medicinal, and herbaceous
Commonly used as a sedative, antidepressant, and anti-anxiety remedy.
- calming and grounding to the mind, helps to bring on a deep sleep
- boosts and lifts emotional state
- relaxes anxious thought patterns
- woody and earthy aroma
Used as an antidepressant, as well as antiseptic, nervine, and sedative.
- uplifts mood and fights depression as well as soothes inflammation
- calms the mind to ease into sleep
- prevents sepsis in healing wounds
- fresh, floral, and sweet aroma